- Melton Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 20 April 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
Located at the heart of Melton Village, the school is driven by a strong, nurturing ethos which supports the development of the whole child. The governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring KS2 teacher to join our happy and successful school.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed teacher. Melton children enjoy learning and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards challenge. We are seeking a teacher who can create an engaging, challenging and supportive learning environment.
You will be:
- able to build on our successful ethos
- experienced teaching Upper Key Stage 2
- dedicated, enthusiastic and creative
- able to inspire children
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- a strong team member with a growth mindset.
- a vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
- an exciting, positive ethos which celebrates success at all levels
- enthusiastic and well-behaved children who love to learn
- a creative and collaborative approach to learning
- a reflective and committed staff team
- a desire for continued improvement and further development.
For more information and an application pack, please email: email@example.com
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date to be arranged with the school when suitable.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.