- Birchwood Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 - £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 03:30 PM
15.25 hpw, 38 weeks per year. Fixed term, one year contract, initially.
8.45am - midday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. 8.30am - midday, Tuesdays only.
* We are looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant to support sensory impaired child/ren in EYFS but to work with one EYFS child initially.
Much of the learning will be provided within the classroom but it would also be advantageous to have experience of 1:1 support outside the group learning environment.
You will have:
- sound maths and literacy skills (GCSE 'C' grade or equivalent is essential in Mathematics and English)
- experience of working with children in the learning environment
- the ability to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
In return, we will provide excellent training to equip you with good subject knowledge.
Birchwood Primary School is an 'Outstanding' primary school in all areas. 'The school fosters an enabling environment that allows all pupils to aspire and thrive.' Ofsted (October 2016).
Our innovative curriculum design is internationally renowned and we recognise that children learn best when they are engaged in an active, contextualised indoor or outdoor learning environment. We are proud to be an 'Outstanding' EYFS provision in our own right in addition to an 'Outstanding' main school.
Emailed applications are preferred.
Application details and the job description can be found in the related information section.
For further enqueries, please do not hesitate to contact Anna Cooksey, Business Manager, via email: email@example.com or (01473) 610701.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 29 April 2019.
Birchwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children so all successful applicants will be DBS checked and subject to references.