- Broke Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,065 - £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 February 2020 01:00 PM
Fixed term until Easter 2021.
Required from April 2020.
Post 1: 25.83 hpw, 38 weeks per year. 8.45am - 3.20pm.
Post 2: 15 hpw, 38 weeks per year. 12.30pm - 3.30pm.
We are looking to appoint two committed and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants to join our friendly and popular school in our reception and nursey classes.
- be able to model excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- have a good understanding of how young children learn
- be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the children
- lead interventions for small groups of children in phonics, literacy and numeracy
- support children with SEND
- be committed to raising standards
- be able to liaise closely with teachers and contribute to the children's 'Leaning Journeys'
- have experience of working in an Early Years setting.
We can offer:
- a happy, friendly, vibrant primary school of 670 motivated and positive leaners
- a lively and supportive staff team
- an inclusive and caring ethos
- a wide range of CPD opportunities
- the opportunity to join in with a range of social activities from charity events, Staff Fit Club or other enjoyable social events
- access to a national Employee Assistance Programme.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school on (01473) 729544.
Job Description and Person Specification along with an application form are available on the school's website at: www.brokehall.suffolk.sch.uk or from Mrs R Fairs, Headteacher (Acting), Broke Hall Community Primary School, Chatsworth Drive, Ipswich IP4 5XD.
Completed application forms to be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 2 March 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.