- Hopton CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £24,373 - £35,619 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 February 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020, an enthusiastic and inspirational Lower KS2 Teacher to become part of our small, dedicated team.
Fixed term until August 2021.
At Hopton CEVC Primary School we live out the words of Jesus in Matthew 19 vs 26 'With God all things are possible'. We raise aspirations and encourage perseverance to reach goals in life and learning.
Ofsted judged Hopton Primary School to be a 'Good' school in December 2018.
You will be:
- highly motivated with high expectations for progress, attainment and behaviour from all pupils
- demonstrate a 'Growth Mindset' and always offer a positive and solution focused approach
- very well organised and can plan effectively to meet the needs of all pupils
- understand the demands of mixed cohort teaching and can plan effectively for both year groups
- engaging and challenging in your teaching and learning
- supportive and sympathetic of our Christian ethos
- charismatic and have a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- highly motivated children with excellent learning behaviours
- a creative and engaging curriculum
- a warm, supportive and caring environment
- a developing and forward thinking approach
- a strong commitment to continual professional development
- a supportive governing body, parents and community.
The post would suit a highly motivated and talented teacher who is prepared to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life in a small community.
NQTs are also welcome to apply.
If you are interested in the post, then please contact the school on (01953) 681449 or email: email@example.com to arrange a visit.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
References will be requested before interview. The standard safeguarding checks will be made prior to any appointment.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.