- Stanton Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.5 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 23 November 2018 01:00 PM
Required from January 2019, until end of the spring term with potential to become permanent.
We are looking for a passionate Early Years Teacher to work in our nursery class.
We can offer you:
- a large, newly refurbished nursery class with a large outside area
- a warm and nurturing learning environment where the children are at the heart of everything we do
- an experienced Early Years Support Assistant
- exciting new developments for our Nursery on the horizon.
- be a highly motivated practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- have a secure level of knowledge of EYFS
- be a team player with outstanding communication skills.
Visits to the school are most welcome. To arrange a visit please call (01359) 250225 or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Application forms can either be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to Mrs Sue Chapman, Stanton Community Primary School, Upthorpe Road, Stanton IP31 2AW.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.