- St Helen's Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR + TLR2b (£4,200)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019, fixed term for 1 year or secondment opportunity.
Are you an outstanding teacher looking to take the next step in your career?
Would you like the opportunity to 'try before you buy' in a new role whilst securing your present role?
Due to the progression of one of our Phase Leaders and the planned maternity leave of another, we are looking to offer two people a fantastic opportunity. This is an exciting and extremely rewarding chance to gain some valuable experience in supporting staff and pupils in reaching excellence within a very exciting and diverse, two form entry primary school. There is flexibility in where you would be positioned across the school, so we can work to your strengths.
You will be an outstanding teacher who:
- is highly motivated, with the ability to inspire, lead and support other practitioners and members of staff
- can model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- is an experienced teacher who will lead and maintain an inspiring learning environment
- is innovative with high levels of motivation and eagerness to take a lead
- has good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of our staff team
- is committed to working in close partnership with parents
- has the confidence to rigorously monitor and challenge
- is able to successfully lead a whole school initiatives.
We can offer you:
- the chance to be part of a multi-culturally diverse and inclusive school
- respectful, well-motivated and happy children
- the chance to choose your preferred age group
- a creative and reflective staff team
- a network of support across twelve ASSET schools and others in the area
- weekly release to develop your phase
- on-going professional development to further flourish your career.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
For an application form or further details please contact Jo Lovett, School Secretary via email: email@example.com
Please return completed applications by email to Jo Lovett.
Interview date: 29 April 2019.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. St. Helen's Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Safer Recruitment Procedures.