- Stradbroke Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 22 February 2021 09:00 AM
- MPR (0.6 FTE)
- 3 days per week
- Required from 12 April 2021 to cover a maternity post.
We are looking for:
- a friendly, efficient, highly organised and enthusiastic teacher to join our team of supportive staff and delightful children. An artistic temperament and ability to teach a variety of classes and subjects would be an advantage as the position involves covering PPA
- a committed, flexible and reliable person with Primary experience
- NQTs will be considered.
- have a calm, patient and kind manner with pupils and you must be able to work under the direction of our Head of School and strive for the highest standards. Confidentiality is a must, as is a high level of numeracy and literacy
- be highly organised, comfortable working with young children and have the ability to inspire young minds.
For further details contact Melanie Barrow: email@example.com Tel: (01379) 384415.
Visits to the school are welcome.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.