- Kedington Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR (0.4 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 January 2020 01:00 PM
Required from April 2020.
Kedington Primary Academy is a friendly, caring one-form entry village primary school close to Haverhill. We are looking for a teacher to work in our Reception class from 20 April 2020.
The post is part time, working two days a week. There is flexibility about which days these are.
We are looking for someone who:
- is highly motivated and excited by teaching
- is passionate about supporting every child to achieve
- is reflective and committed to continually improving their practice.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a very friendly and welcoming school
- lovely, well-behaved children who are enthusiastic learners
- supportive colleagues and parents
- a real commitment to reducing teacher workload and supporting well-being
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust's Leadership Development Programme).
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Vicky Doherty, Headteacher via email: email@example.com or telephone (01440) 702787.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/105953SJD
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.