- Langer Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £24,373 - £35,971
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 January 2020 09:00 AM
Required from September 2020.
Langer is a small school with exciting times ahead.
Our new leadership team are keen to drive forward rapid improvement and we are looking for a teacher who wants to enjoy that challenge and the rewards that will come with success for our school and its pupils.
Our vision is 'At Langer, everyone can achieve. We trust, we care, we aspire.'
You will be well organised; adaptable; creative and most of all, committed to ensuring the very best education for children.
We can offer you:
- a well-planned curriculum (Success For All, Maths No Problem and KAPOW) that seeks to improve outcomes for pupils whilst reducing workload for staff
- significant training and development are available through opportunities for professional development, research, teacher training and collaboration between schools and across phases
- the support of a fresh leadership team excited by the future
- a welcoming and good-humoured staff team
- a delightful school building with plenty of space inside and outside, just two minutes' walk from the beach
- the chance to be part of something special.
We strongly encourage you to visit our school and see for yourself what we could offer to the next step in your career.
To arrange a visit, please contact Martha Hughes, Headteacher via email: email@example.com
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 28 January 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.