- Cockfield CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 20 September 2021 01:00 PM
- UPR – post will be paid on a supply basis.
- Part time
- 6 days per term, depending on the level of need in the school.
We are seeking an experienced, highly organised, caring and inspirational SENDCo to lead SEND across our school and build on current existing good provision. The SENDCo role will be worked flexibly.
To secure the highest quality provision for our pupils, our new SENCO should have:
- up to date and relevant training, experience and qualifications (the National Qualifications for SENDCo’s or equivalent).
- a commitment to securing high levels of progress, achievement and self- esteem for all children.
In return, we can offer:
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given.
Visits to the school are encouraged. For further details and to arrange a visit, please contact the school on (01284) 828287.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section. Please return your completed application form to the school: Cockfield CEVC Primary School, Church Lane, Cockfield, Bury St Edmunds, IP30 0LA
Cockfield CEVC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.