- The Willows Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR +TLR2
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 27 January 2020 01:00 PM
Required from 20 April 2020.
The Willows Primary School is a unique, exciting place to work on an exciting journey of improvement. We are looking for an experienced primary teacher, with experience of teaching across the primary age range. You should also have experience of successfully leading a core subject across the school and have knowledge of the new Ofsted framework in relation to the curriculum. Some experience of mentoring and coaching their peers would also be welcomed.
This is a key senior leadership post within the school and will be non-class based, but may require some class teaching, such as PPA cover.
We require a Senior Teacher who:
- has a proven track record of consistently good and outstanding teaching
- has experience at coaching and mentoring other staff and is able to motivate, inspire and lead
- has a wide knowledge of the curriculum, including EYFS and phonics
- has experience of effecting whole school change which directly improved the outcomes for all pupils
- wants to be a part of a dynamic and experienced Senior Leadership Team which is working hard to drive improvement throughout the school
- is able to communicate effectively with our community including parents, other professionals and governors
- is committed to securing the best outcomes for our children and their families.
Our commitment to you:
- an increasingly well-resourced school that encourages continuing professional development
- trust in your capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas
- a school where you will be able to make a real difference to the lives and outcomes of our children and their families
- a warm welcome when you visit.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the Headteacher via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the school office on (01473) 683178.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section below.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school in the post or via email.
Interview date: w/c 3 February 2020.
The Willows Primary School is an Orwell Multi Academy Trust Academy and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.