- Stanton Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR + SEN allowance (0.5 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 30 November 2018 01:00 PM
Required as soon as possible or from April 2019.
We can offer prospective employees the chance to work in a hugely supportive and happy environment with friendly staff and amazing children!
We are looking for a motivating and engaging SENCo to work as part of our Inclusion Team.
- have an excellent knowledge of SEN in a primary school setting
- be prepared to teach groups of pupils with specific needs who require support outside of class
- be an engaging and reflective teacher who has direct experience of teaching children with SEND and can create a positive learning environment
- be able to contribute to and implement strategic plans for the provision of pupils with EHCPs
- be an effective liaison with specialists and outside agencies, under the guidance of the Inclusion Manager
- be able to support our ELSA trained Emotional Support Worker
- hold the National Award for SEN Co-ordination (desirable but not essential).
We can offer:
- a committed, supportive and friendly staff team in a happy and successful school
- the chance to work with a lovely group of pupils and families
- excellent CPD opportunities
- a flexible working pattern which can be negotiated to suit the candidate.
Visits to the school are most welcome. To arrange a visit please call (01359) 250225 or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Application forms can either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs Sue Chapman, Stanton Community Primary School, Upthorpe Road, Stanton IP31 2AW.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.