- Whitehouse Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR + TLR2 (£2,721)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 April 2019 12:00 PM
Required from 1 September 2019.
Due to the promotion of one of our Phase Leaders to Deputy Headteacher, we are looking to recruit a motivated, enthusiastic and creative teacher who is committed to the delivery of a curriculum that engages and inspires our learners, supporting our 'If you believe it, you can achieve it!' ethos.
Applications are invited from teachers with experience in any key stage, as the position will be allocated based on experience.
* TLR2 for additional responsibility related to a Phase Leader role.
The TLR would enable candidates interested in progressing their career to gain experience in middle leadership. As an Ipswich Opportunity school, we have access to a wide range of training to support staff development, and the size of our school provides excellent opportunities for career development.
You will be joining a rapidly improving school and will:
- be an enthusiastic practitioner with knowledge and experience of the latest curriculum and practice
- set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- adapt provision and practice to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- make accurate and productive use of formative and summative assessment
- use positive behaviour management to foster the emotional wellbeing of all pupils and ensure a safe and happy learning environment
- deliver excellent learning and progress outcomes for all children
- be a strong team player, able to liaise with other teachers within school to support our ongoing school improvement activities.
We can offer:
- engaged, creative and excited learners who take pride in their school
- a warm and welcoming school environment
- dedicated and supportive colleagues
- an inclusive and well-resourced school with a clear vision for school improvement to which all staff contribute effectively
- forward thinking approaches to learning and high-quality professional development
- an engaged and supportive governing body
- one day management release (Phase Leader) plus half day PPA.
You will join a very talented team of reflective practitioners who all have the confidence to contribute new ideas, thus ensuring that we maintain a culture of high expectations and aspirations within our school community.
Whitehouse Community Primary School is a supportive school with an increasing roll.
Roll: 580; including a 52-place nursery.
Visits to the school are welcomed. For further information about the school, visit our website: www.whcps.org
For further details or to arrange to visit the school, please contact Debbie Whight on (01473) 741249 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to the school: Marlow Road, Ipswich IP1 5JN.
Interview date: 1 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.