- Whitehouse Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 22 May 2019 09:00 AM
Required from September 2019.
Applications for part time working would be considered.
Due to the expansion of the school, we are looking to recruit a motivated, enthusiastic and creative teacher who is committed to the delivery of a curriculum that engages and inspires our learners, supporting our 'If you believe it, you can achieve it!' ethos.
Applications are invited from teachers with experience in any key stage, as the position will be allocated based on experience.
You will be joining a rapidly improving school and will:
- be an enthusiastic practitioner with knowledge and experience of the latest curriculum and practice
- set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- adapt provision and practice to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- make accurate and productive use of formative and summative assessment
- use positive behaviour management to foster the emotional wellbeing of all pupils and ensure a safe and happy learning environment
- deliver excellent learning and progress outcomes for all children
- be a strong team player, able to liaise with other teachers within school to support our ongoing school improvement activities.
We can offer:
- engaged, creative and excited learners who take pride in their school
- a warm and welcoming school environment
- dedicated and supportive colleagues
- an inclusive and well-resourced school with a clear vision for school improvement to which all staff contribute effectively
- forward thinking approaches to learning and high-quality professional development
- an engaged and supportive governing body
- CPD - as an Ipswich Opportunities school, we have access to a wide range of training opportunities to support staff development.
You will join a very talented team of reflective practitioners who all have the confidence to contribute new ideas, thus ensuring that we maintain a culture of high expectations and aspirations within our school community.
Whitehouse Community Primary School is a supportive school with an increasing roll, currently 593 pupils including a 52-place nursery.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
For further information about the school, visit our website: www.whcps.org
For further details or to arrange to visit the school, please contact Rachel Davey on (01473) 741249 or email: email@example.com
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school: Marlow Road, Ipswich IP1 5JN.
Interview date: 23 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.