- Wells Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Great Cornard
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 01 November 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020.
We are looking to recruit a teacher for our Year 2 class.
We are looking for:
- inspiring teachers with a passion for primary education
- teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
- teachers who deliver high-quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- teachers who are highly motivated.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the trust's Leadership Development Programme).
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 8 November 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.