- Hillside Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 28 November 2019 09:00 AM
Fixed term until the end of the year, pending staffing review.
Required from January 2020.
'We are learners, nurturing learners for a bright future'
We see a bright future for Hillside Primary School because we believe all children will be successful if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as our dedicated staff?
We are keen to appoint a qualified teacher to join our dedicated team. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner using effective classroom management skills.
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed.
- demonstrate strong teaching practice providing opportunities which secure good learning progress
- have high expectations of all pupils
- have experience teaching in KS2
- have a willingness to reflect on and continuously improve your practice.
We can offer you:
- a Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- the opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school
- a culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school
- a supportive team of colleagues.
Visits to the school are encouraged to set you at ease before your interview.
An application form and a job description can be found on the school website: www.hillsidecp.net
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 6 December 2019.
Hillside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.