- Wickhambrook Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 07 February 2020 01:00 PM
Required from 20 April 2020.
This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher to join our team.
We are looking for inspiring teachers:
- with a passion for primary education
- with a high expectation for teaching and learning
- who deliver high-quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- who are highly motivated
- who are reflective and committed to continually improving their practice
- who are passionate about supporting every child to achieve.
We can offer:
- a place in a supportive and creative staff team
- friendly, well behaved children with a positive attitude to learning
- a commitment to developing you professionally
- partnerships with other local schools as part of Unity Schools Partnership.
Applications from NQTs welcomed.
To arrange a visit, please contact Lucy Rankin, Office Manager via email: email@example.com or telephone (01440) 820309.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 10 February 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.