- Ravenswood Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £18,198 - £21,748 pro rota
- 26.25 hpw (Key Stage 1), term time only.
- Required from September.
We are a large, successful Primary School on the outskirts of Ipswich, looking for a Teaching Assistant for five days a week.
Hours begin at 8.45am and finish at 3pm (during COVID these may vary).
This Teaching Assistant position will involve working alongside the class teacher to give our pupils an outstanding provision. You will be working in Key Stage 1 with a Year 1 class, supporting the delivery of the National and International Primary Curriculum (whilst also meeting the needs of the national curriculum) and getting involved in a number of different activities e.g. helping with a production, supporting music provision, using the environment for outside learning or baking and getting messy with art! As a member of our staff team you can see that you will be involved in all that we do.
We believe all children can, and have the right to, achieve and we need you to help them. We can offer an exciting learning environment and a friendly and supportive staff.
Our Teaching Assistants must:
- have experience of working with children
- have an excellent command of the English Language
- be able to compile written reports, observations and assessments on key children according to school procedure
- be able to deliver specific support as necessary with individuals or small groups
- hold the relevant qualifications (see person specification).
Sadly at this time we cannot arrange visits but we could do a video tour if requested. Alternatively, email the school office manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 16 April 2021
Ravenswood CP School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Regular vetting will take place both before and during employment. We are also committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.