- Grove Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 16 April 2021 01:00 PM
- MPR / UPR (potential Recruitment and Retention allowance for Leadership, initially for 1 year)
- Required from 1 September 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Grove Primary School and Westwood Primary School work alongside each other in partnership. Both schools have strong leadership including the senior team and the middle leaders. Both schools share the same ethos of nurture, care and support whilst ensuring the best learning opportunities for all members of the community.
We are looking for KS2 teacher, preferably an UKS2 teacher. For the right candidate this may include recruitment and retention payment for leadership dependant on your skills set and school requirement. You will need to be an enthusiastic teacher who has a passion for learning. You will need to be an enthusiastic middle leader who can champion the subjects for which you are responsible.
We will warmly welcome you into the whole school teams working in partnership across the two school sites. As part of the Active Learning Trust, you will receive a range of support and professional development to help you achieve great things and continue to develop your pedagogy.
You will need to:
- be an excellent and talented classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour for learning
- care for children and demonstrate a nurturing ethos
- have a commitment to deliver an exciting curriculum which is creative and exciting
- be able to deliver high quality learning experiences for all children
- be able to work as part of a team
- have a commitment to your personal professional development as well as the development of both schools as a whole.
(Desirable) A subject leader who can work with the experienced Mathematics lead to further develop the subject.
We can offer:
- a caring, fun and friendly school and a place in a supportive and creative staff team committed to achieving high standards
- opportunities for professional development and promotion within the school and across the trust
- well-being and work life balance
- highly motivated and enthusiastic children
- a forward thinking school which is committed to improvement.
Please contact the school to speak with Mrs Rae Aldous on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Date: 20 April 2021.
Grove Primary School and the Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.