- Barrow CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 31 January 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020 (or earlier if possible).
We are a creative, inspiring and inclusive school community, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, who require an experienced and dedicated Upper KS2 primary teacher to expand our existing staff team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we develop our highly regarded school to full primary over the next 2 years.
We are looking for an experienced and skilful classroom practitioner who will initially be working with our new Year 5 class and who also has the potential to lead our expanding KS2 team.
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a secure knowledge of the Upper KS2 curriculum
- have strong UKS2 experience, particularly in Year 6
- demonstrate a proven track record of achieving high standards
- be an experienced middle leader
- be a committed team player with ambition to learn, develop and share pedagogy
- be an excellent communicator who is willing to support, lead and inspire other colleagues, both within and beyond the school.
We can offer:
- friendly, hardworking children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- the opportunity to work within a welcoming and highly effective team
- a creative and engaging curriculum
- a brand new, purpose built, dedicated UKS2 teaching block
- high-quality professional development
- opportunities to engage professionally with a large variety of other schools.
Barrow is the lead school within the ConntedED Teaching School Alliance, and this brings a wide range of training and leadership opportunities.
The post would suit a highly motivated and talented teacher who is prepared to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life.
For further information on our school, please visit our website: www.barrowcevcprimaryschool.co.uk
For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact us on (01284) 810223 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: Barrow CEVC Primary School, Colethorpe Lane, Barrow, Bury St Edmunds IP29 5AU.
Closing date: 31 January 2020.
Barrow CEVC Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.