- St Mary's Church of England Academy (Mildenhall)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 16 November 2018 01:00 PM
Required from 1 January 2019.
St Mary's Church of England Academy is a Christian Academy where we aim to 'Inspire, Value, Learn and Celebrate' together.
We are looking to appoint an experienced, skilled, passionate and ambitious KS2 practitioner, who demonstrates consistently high standards of learning and teaching and is committed to ensuring the highest standards of achievement for all our pupils.
We are particularly looking for a:
- creative teacher with high expectations for all
- motivated and inspirational thinker, who can make learning purposeful, relevant, exciting and fun
- collaborative and co-operative person who contributes effectively in a team
- passionate teacher with drive to develop aspirations and create lifelong learners and citizens of the future
- person who is willing to embrace and celebrate our Christian ethos, able to promote high standards of achievement and behaviour.
We can offer:
- an ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work with a creative learning environment and dedicated staff
- children who are well behaved and keen to learn
- high-quality support and Continued Professional Development
- an opportunity to shape the future of our school.
Roll: 420; aged 4 - 11.
St Mary's C of E Academy is within 30 minutes travel distance from Cambridge or Bury St Edmunds.
If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact Jenny Vaughan via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned to the school: Trinity Avenue, Mildenhall, Suffolk IP28 7LR.
Interview date: 23 November 2018.
St Mary's C of E Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.