- St Helen's Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 20 May 2019 05:00 AM
Required from September 2019.
Are you a passionate, creative and forward-thinking teacher?
Do you believe that all children have the right to the best educational start we can offer?
St Helen’s is a wonderfully inclusive school to work in. Based in the centre of the town we serve a rich and culturally diverse community that makes our school special in so many ways.
We are always striving to improve the outcomes for our pupils and believe in an ‘equity for all’ approach to learning.
Research underpins much of our work and we work collaboratively at school and Trust level to ensure all our pupils have access to the best opportunities and teaching we can give.
- be a good practitioner of learning, with experience in Year 5 and/or 6
- have high expectations for behaviour and learning
- have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team
- have the ability to engage and communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- have a passion for developing a love of learning and thirst for knowledge.
We can offer you:
- the chance to be part of a multi-culturally diverse and inclusive school
- respectful, well-motivated and happy children
- an opportunity to work with a friendly and skilled team of teachers and leaders
- a creative and reflective staff team
- a network of support across thirteen ASSET schools
- ongoing professional development to further flourish your career.
Experience working with EAL pupils and experience of using CLPE’s ‘Power of Reading’ and is an advantage but not essential.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and can be arranged by telephoning the school office on (01473) 251333.
For an application form or further details please email Mrs Joanne Lovett, School Secretary: email@example.com
Completed applications should be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 22 May 2019.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. St. Helen’s Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Safer Recruitment Procedures.