- Kersey CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 17 May 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
We are seeking to appoint a committed and creative classroom teacher, who is passionate about learning, to teach in Lower KS1 (Year 1/2)
You will have the ability to inspire, engage and motivate our pupils to do their very best. You will possess the skills and determination to secure the best possible outcomes for each individual. Our pupils are looking for an enthusiastic teacher with high expectations, who makes learning fun.
We are a caring village school with wonderful children who love to learn. Our staff members are extremely dedicated, friendly and very supportive of each other. We can offer you the support of a committed team of staff and governors plus children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
You will have high expectations for attainment, achievement and behaviour.
We are looking for:
- a clear understanding of how to evidence the children’s learning for the relevant curriculum
- a practitioner who is capable and confident in delivering Statutory Assessment material
- an individual who demonstrates and understands the importance of Christian values
- a teacher that will ‘go the extra mile’ for each and every child
- an excellent role model who will motivate and inspire children
- a practitioner who plans in order to bring the curriculum alive making it relevant for all children
- a practitioner who demonstrates excellent communication skills with children, staff and parents.
We can offer:
- a superb location in which to come to work each and every day
- an active school community with engaged parents
- a supportive and dedicated teaching team across our school and via our collaborative partnership
- a commitment to professional development
- strong TA support.
We welcome applications from any individuals who are high quality practitioners.
We also encourage you to visit our school. Please contact the school office if you would like to arrange a visit on (01473) 823397.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 23 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.