- St Felix RC Primary School, Haverhill
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 28 October 2019 09:00 AM
Required from January 2020.
We have one vacancy for a teacher at St. Felix RC Primary School, to work in a Year 1 / 2 class. Our very successful, caring school needs a teacher to join our friendly and supportive team of committed staff.
- demonstrate a child-centric approach to teaching and learning
- be committed to providing quality education
- be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- be able to create a stimulating learning environment for children of all abilities
- have high expectations of children's work and behaviour
- be committed to your own professional development
- have experience or training in cross-curricular primary practice
- be willing to take an active role in the wider aspects of school life.
St. Felix recently became part of Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Multi Academy Trust which is a highly collaborative partnership seeking to provide a wide range of opportunities for staff development.
We welcome applications from teachers of all faiths or none, who are happy to support the school's Christian ethos and enable our pupils to live life to the full.
Roll: 290; aged 3 - 11.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged.
Applications will only be accepted if they are made using the CES application form.
Further details and an application form are available from Sue Shackell, Business Manager. Please call (01440) 703775 or email: admin@St-felixrc.suffolk.sch.uk
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school via post: School Lane, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 9DE or via email: admin@St-felixrc.suffolk.sch.uk
Interview date: 5 November 2019.
This MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. CRB checks required for relevant posts.