- Broke Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 30 November 2018 01:00 PM
Required from mid January 2019.
We are looking for an exceptional teacher to join our successful team to teach in Year 1.
You must be an excellent classroom practitioner, highly motivated and committed to school improvement and the achievement of high standards.
We are a 'Good' school working towards becoming 'Outstanding' (Ofsted, 2018). We have a large, lively, supportive staff team and over 680 motivated, positive learners to teach. If you would like to be part of our fantastic team then we would like to hear from you.
At Broke Hall the children lay at the heart of the decisions we make. Our school is full of learning, respect, and friendship; where our vision is that all children are prepared for life by becoming:
- enthusiastic, confident learners who relish a challenge
- sympathetic friends who enjoy learning and playing together
- thoughtful, inclusive, respectful people who care about their world and who develop their own values.
To fulfil our vision, we:
- provide high-quality teaching, which inspires a love of learning
- encourage a 'have a go' culture, where we all learn from our mistakes
- appreciate and professionally develop a dedicated team of staff and governors; striving as educators to continually improve our own practice.
Once employed at Broke Hall, we offer a wide range of CPD opportunities including national training programmes, support through experienced line-management, mentoring and a national Employee Assistance Programme.
You can also participate in a wide range of social activities; for the more adventurous these include staff charity events such as 'Midnight Walks', 'BootCamp' and 'Muddy Runs', or other more relaxing social events.
Broke Hall is a school which offers academic excellence, strategic leadership, effective teaching and learning, whilst promoting a caring, respectful ethos, 'well-being for all, where everybody matters'.
Please contact the school on (01473) 729544 if you wish to arrange an informal visit. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from our website: www.brokehall.suffolk.sch.uk
Interview date: w/c 3 December 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.