- Hillside Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 06 February 2019 01:00 PM
Required from Summer Term (23 April 2019) or sooner if available.
Based in Ipswich, close to the railway station with links to London, Norwich and Cambridge.
"We are learners, nurturing learners for a bright future".
We see a bright future for Hillside Primary School because we believe all children will be successful if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as our dedicated staff?
We are keen to appoint a qualified Teacher to join our dedicated team. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner using effective classroom management skills.
We welcome those who believe that every child can succeed.
- demonstrate strong teaching practice, providing opportunities which secure good learning progress
- have high expectations of all pupils
- have experience teaching in KS1 and / or EYFS
- have a willingness to reflect on and continuously improve your practice.
We can offer you:
- a Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing Package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- the opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school
- a culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school
- a supportive team of colleagues.
Visits to the school are encouraged to set you at ease before your interview.
Please contact Helen Wilden in the school office for further details on (01473) 601402 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be found on the school website: www.hillsidecp.net
Closing date: 1pm, 6 February 2019.
Interview date: 8 February 2019 (morning).
Hillside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.