- Bardwell CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 15 November 2018 01:00 PM
Fixed term for one year, in the first instance.
Required from January 2019.
We are looking to appoint a caring, highly motivated and enthusiastic Teacher to join our dedicated and hardworking team at Bardwell.
Our small village school, situated opposite a working windmill, has a friendly, community feel. It is part of the Tilian multi academy trust which is also linked to the teaching school alliance, Primary East, offering opportunities for high quality professional development.
You will need:
- to be an effective classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour
- the ability the inspire and motivate children
- a good understanding of progression and expectations in primary education
- to be a team player with ambition to learn, develop and share pedagogy
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- experience of teaching a class with two-year groups.
We can offer:
- well behaved, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
- a supportive and motivated staff team who are committed to excellence in standards
- small class sizes
- high quality teaching assistant support
- opportunities to engage professionally with teachers of similar age classes across the Tilian Partnership.
For further information on our schools, please visit our website: www.tilian.org.uk
Visits to the school are encouraged. For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 21 November 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.