- Ickworth Park Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2018 12:00 PM
Required from January 2019.
Fixed term for 2 terms (in the first instance).
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and caring Teacher to join our dedicated, hardworking and friendly team at Ickworth Park Primary School.
Our successful village school, situated opposite Ickworth Park National Trust property, has a friendly, community feel. We are linked to the Lark Teaching School Alliance, offering opportunities for high quality professional development.
You will be:
- an effective classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour
- someone who can inspire and motivate children to enjoy their learning and have a growth mindset
- somebody who has a good understanding of progression and expectations in primary education particularly Year 2
- confident to teach a mixed Year 2 / 3 class, including Year 2 SATs preparation and delivery
- a team player with ambition to learn, develop and share pedagogy
- an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
- support from Year 2 Teachers and other colleagues
- well behaved, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
- supportive and motivated staff team who are committed to excellence in standards
- engaged and supportive parents.
We are open to all applications, experienced, NQTs and job shares - we want the right person to fit with our team.
Visits to the school are encouraged. For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about our school and an application pack can be downloaded from our website: www.ickworthpark.suffolk.sch.uk/staff-vacancies
Interview date: 29 November 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.