- St Mark's Catholic Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 08 March 2019 01:00 PM
We are a friendly and welcoming one form entry Catholic School that seeks a passionate, enthusiastic and caring teacher to join our team of staff.
At St. Mark's, we are committed to providing a stimulating and exciting learning environment in which pupils are highly receptive to learning. Weekly, we celebrate our school's learning powers based on metacognition and self-regulated learning.
We can offer:
- delightful, well behaved children
- fully supportive staff, governors and parents
- a forward-thinking school with high standards and rich learning experiences
- generous PPA and CPD to ensure the job is rewarding and fulfilling
- LSAs in every classroom.
- be supportive of the school's Catholic ethos
- be passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring every child succeeds
- be able to inspire and have high standards and raise expectations
- be highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- think creatively, make learning come alive and have a 'can do' attitude and growth mindset.
We encourage you to visit to see for yourself what a fabulous school we are. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office via email: email@example.com
For more information visit our website: www.stmarkscatholicprimary.co.uk
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview dates: 18 and 21 March 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.