- Burton End Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.6 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 01 November 2019 01:00 PM
Required from 1 February 2020.
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced class teacher to join our team.
We are looking for:
- inspiring teachers with a passion for primary education
- teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
- teachers who deliver high-quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- teachers who are highly motivated.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the trust's Leadership Development Programme).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange a visit, please contact Karen Sheargold, Headteacher via email: email@example.com or telephone (01440) 702376.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 8 November 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.