- Freeman Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 25 September 2020 04:00 PM
Freeman Community Primary School is a successful, happy, caring community of 207 children in the village of Stowupland, near Stowmarket. We are part of the Children’s Endeavour Trust as one of seven primary schools across the Stowmarket and Ipswich areas.
We are looking for an inspirational and outstanding teacher who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to teach within our KS2 team starting in January 2021 (possibility of October half term start if available).
There are 30 children in our classes and you will be supported by a teaching assistant each morning. You will also be expected to take on the leadership of a subject.
We are looking for teacher who:
- is passionate about teaching and learning and is able to motivate and inspire pupils and colleagues
- is an outstanding practitioner with a good understanding of the essential characteristics of effective learning and teaching
- will deliver creative, inspiring and enriching learning opportunities
- will set high expectations and standards for all children
- will work in a team and form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- will lead a curriculum subject (to be negotiated).
We can offer:
- a welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team dedicated to raising standards
- happy children who are eager to learn and make the most of their time in our school
- well behaved children
- a school that strives for every child to reach their true potential
- supportive staff and governors
- opportunities to grow and develop as a professional
- a beautiful setting!
Please state your areas of expertise / subject leadership in your application.
Further information and a virtual tour of the school is available on request. Please contact Daniel Pettitt, Headteacher, or Tammy Patel, School Business Manager, at the school to arrange either by calling (01449) 612067, or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 28 September 2020.
Freeman school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.