- Hillside Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2018 03:00 PM
Required for an immediate start if available, or 1 January 2019 until 31 August 2019.
"We are learners, nurturing learners for a bright future"
We see a bright future for Hillside Primary School because we believe all children will be successful if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as our dedicated staff?
We are keen to appoint a qualified teacher to join our dedicated team. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner using effective classroom management skills.
We welcome applicants who:
- believe that every child can succeed
- can demonstrate proficient teaching practice providing opportunities which secure good learning progress
- have high expectations of all pupils
- have experience of teaching in the Primary phase
- have a willingness to reflect on and continuously improve their practice.
We can offer you:
- a Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- the opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school
- a culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school
- a supportive team of staff including a highly skilled, experienced job-share colleague.
Visits to the school are encouraged to set you at ease before your interview.
Please contact Helen Wilden in the school office on (01473) 601402 or email: email@example.com to arrange.
For more information and to apply, visit our website: www.hillsidecp.net
Interview date: 21 November 2018.
Hillside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.