- Norton CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 20 May 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Our supportive and friendly school is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Year 4 teacher to inspire, cherish and believe in our pupils, parents and staff.
We have high aspirations for our children and provide a range of opportunities to enrich their life experiences. We provide a nurturing environment to enable all to achieve.
- be a confident and passionate primary teacher
- have high expectations and a thorough knowledge of the KS2 Curriculum
- be an effective classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour
- have commitment to providing irresistible learning opportunities for all children
- have the interpersonal skills to model and live out our Christian values, showing empathy, respect, trust and courage within our school.
We can offer you:
- a warm and welcoming school environment
- a supportive and dedicated team
- children who are keen to learn and be inspired.
- high quality teaching assistant support.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please phone the school office for an appointment or email email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned by email to Mrs Lisa Sparkes, Headteacher via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 24 May 2019
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.