- Cockfield CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 10 October 2019 12:00 PM
Full time, part time or job share would be considered.
Required from 1 January 2020 (or a later start by agreement).
We are seeking an experienced teacher to teach in our very small Year 5 / Year 6 class.
You will be a teacher who:
- is committed to safeguarding and puts the wellbeing of children at the heart of all that you do
- is an excellent team player, able to bring fresh ideas to the team
- is inclusive in your practice, tailoring learning opportunities to meet the needs of all children
- is passionate and committed to providing the best learning opportunities for our children
- can encourage the children to develop a passion for learning through a creative and exciting curriculum
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- have Year 6 experience
- demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- be well organised with the ability to work as part of a team
- be able to lead a subject.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- small classes
- a supportive staff team
- a firm commitment to your personal and professional development
- a supportive governing body, parents and community.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office on (01284) 828287 to arrange.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms should be returned to our Headteacher via post: Church Lane, Cockfield, Suffolk IP30 0LA or email: email@example.com
Interview date: 16 October 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.