- Bramfield C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.6 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 18 November 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term initially until August 2020.
Required from January 2020.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and forward-thinking professional who is able to inspire pupils and maintain the high standards already established by the dedicated, supportive team within the Association.
We are looking for someone who:
- has excellent knowledge and experience in teaching Upper KS2
- has the ability to inspire and engage children and give them a love for learning
- can provide creative opportunities to enable children to take the next steps in their learning
- has high expectations
- has the ability to work as part of a team
- is prepared to take a full and active part in all school life.
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mrs L Wharam on (01986) 784205 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.