- Westgate Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.4 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 18 December 2018 01:00 PM
Fixed term contract for 2 terms.
Required from January 2019.
We require an enthusiastic Year 6 Teacher to join our supportive and dedicated team.
Westgate is a large primary school in Bury St Edmunds. The school has 341 children from Nursery through to Year 6 and a Hearing-Impaired Unit.
We can offer you:
- a warm and nurturing environment
- a developing and forward-thinking approach
- commitment to continual professional development.
Please contact us if you:
- are highly motivated with high expectations for progress, attainment and behaviour from all pupils
- can plan effectively to meet the needs of all pupils, with knowledge and experience of the Y6 / KS2 curriculum
- are engaging and challenging in your teaching and learning.
We welcome visits to the school. Please contact Annie Drugan, Office Manager on (01284) 755988 to arrange.
Please refer to the person specification for further information.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.