- Paddocks Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 28 September 2020 01:00 PM
Fixed term until July 2021.
Required from November 2020.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher with experience of teaching Year 6 to cover a period of maternity leave.
We would expect you to have high expectations for every child and an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the requirements of the Year 6 curriculum, including SATs. An ability to work effectively as a team member is essential.
We can offer:
- a friendly and supportive school community of staff and parents
- well behaved and motivated pupils
- excellent TA support
- a whole school approach to positive wellbeing and work life balance
- fantastic school grounds, outdoors learning and play areas.
Visits to the school are welcome.
For further details and an application pack, please call Amanda Thompson, Headteacher, on (01638) 664127 or email: email@example.com
Interview date: 6 October 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.