- St Mary Federation (Norfolk)
- Place of work:
- See Advert Details
- Salary details:
- £55,064 - £63,806
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 11 March 2019 12:00 PM
Will you Aspire to 'Grow' our Schools?
Required from 1 September 2019.
St Mary Federation, which consists of 3 schools in the beautiful North Norfolk villages of Brancaster, Docking and Sedgeford, are seeking to appoint an Executive Headteacher from September 2019, to build upon the successes and achievements that we have enjoyed across these friendly and inclusive schools. This is an exciting opportunity for either an experienced Headteacher or a strong candidate looking to transition from Deputy Headship.
In this exciting role you will benefit from happy and well-behaved children, a dedicated team of staff and involved parents. We offer creative learning environments, which extend beyond our school buildings into a local area that offers real scope to enhance the curriculum. With no teaching commitment, you will be able to focus on developing and promoting excellent teaching and learning and we believe that our federation will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop their career. Our schools are at the heart of their villages and we are looking for a new Headteacher who will be able to deepen relationships with our children, their parents, the local churches and our three communities.
We are looking for someone with the:
- drive to achieve excellence for all our pupils
- ability to develop outstanding educational provision that results in outstanding outcomes
- desire to consolidate and promote our federation structure
- willingness to understand what the team has to offer and get the best from them
- openness to listen as well as lead
- courage to make bold decisions, try new approaches and continue to push the boundaries of achievement for the benefit of the children
- vision to encourage our children's aspirations and the ability to help them grow to achieve them
- passion to focus relentlessly on what's best for pupils in their context
- initiative to promote new and innovative ideas whilst sustaining what already works
- resilience which enables them to deal with a Federation on three sites
- wisdom to navigate our schools through an ever-changing educational climate
- faith to work comfortably in schools that have a strong Christian ethos.
What we can offer you:
- A gifted Deputy Headteacher who will collaborate, challenge and support
- Access to an experienced team of Subject and Team Leaders
- An experienced and supportive governing body.
- Strong links to approachable and supportive Local Authority and Diocesan networks
- Investment in your professional development and future career
- A friendly ethos that underpins the attitudes and behaviour of both our staff and children.
Roll: 167, 4 - 11.
Don't miss the opportunity to find out more about us by reading our information pack and visiting our website. We would encourage prospective candidates to visit our schools to experience our warm and friendly federation first-hand. Please contact the Docking school office to make an appointment: email@example.com or by telephone: (01485) 518344.
An information pack is available to download from the related information section. To apply please go to: www.educationjobfinder.org.uk/job
Your application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Interviews: 25 and 26 March 2019.
St Mary Federation is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Services) check will be required for the successful candidate. We are an equal opportunities employer.