- Springfield Infant School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR (0.5 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 January 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term to August 2019 (working days Wednesday PM, Thursday and Friday).
- make learning enjoyable and memorable by stimulating a spirit of inquiry and igniting a lifelong love of learning in your classroom
- passionately promote and lead the development of a curriculum area by staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the subject and sharing innovative teaching techniques
- seek out partnerships to enrich the learning experience, fuel aspirations and enable all children to realise their full potential
- nurture our children and families by encouraging a positive self image, a sense of personal responsibility and strong self-worth
- be flexible and quick thinking, have initiative, energy, creativity, excellent communication skills and a sense of humour
- show true team player qualities by collaborating with colleagues and participating in the wider life of the school
- ensure every day counts for every child.
Our commitment to you:
- A personal classroom budget to demonstrate your individuality and creativity through your learning environment
- A well resourced school that encourages self motivated continuing professional development
- The opportunity to plan as part of a team that works in a highly collaborative way to ensure a rich creative curriculum offer
- Trust in your professional capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas
- Full NQT induction package (where applicable)
- A school where you will be enabled to make your mark and you will really know you are making a difference in the lives of children
- A warm welcome when you visit.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Springfield Infant School and Nursery is an Orwell Multi Academy Trust Academy and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.