- Ormiston Sudbury Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 04 February 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
We are seeking an inspiring Teacher of Mathematics, with a passion for the subject to join our team of talented staff. We welcome applications from any high performing, passionate, qualified teachers or NQTs looking for a new challenge or career progression, or any current trainees seeking to secure their first post after qualification.
Ormiston Sudbury Academy is a "Good" school (Ofsted, March 2018), well on its way to being "Outstanding". We encourage all students to be the best that they can be, seeing each individual as unique, with their own strengths and areas to improve. Our students enjoy their lessons, they are inspired to be inquisitive about their learning; staff provide each one of them with personalised academic challenge that enables them to realise their potential.
Achievement in mathematics has risen significantly across both KS4 and KS5. It is a faculty where "...teachers use their strong subject knowledge well to promote secure progress in all year groups..." (Ofsted)
- be a good classroom practitioner with a strong record of achieving good outcomes and a clear commitment to helping students reach their full potential
- possess a high level of professionalism
- have a desire to develop excellence and be an outstanding teacher
- be a committed team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- share the Principal's vision to offer an exceptional education for all students on a day-to-day basis.
We can offer you:
- an atmosphere of mutual support and co-operation, where you will have access to promotion opportunities and superb professional development
- a happy and supportive work environment, with high expectations of staff and students.
For further information, please visit: www.ormistonsudbury.co.uk or contact Kirsty Phillips, Data Manager on (01787) 375131 or Caroline Wilson, Principal on (01787) 375131 or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to Kirsty Phillips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: 11 February 2019.
Ormiston Sudbury Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. Ormiston Sudbury Academy is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We value diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community.