- Thomas Gainsborough School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 21 May 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Teacher of Science.
We are looking for:
- inspiring teachers with a passion for teaching Science
- teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
- teachers who deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- teachers who are highly motivated.
As part of the Unity Schools' Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust's Leadership Development Programme).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange a visit, please contact Kerry Fuller, Headteacher's PA and Office Manager, on (01787) 375232 or email: email@example.com
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Closing date: midday, 21 May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.