- Flegg High Ormiston Academy
- Place of work:
- Great Yarmouth
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2018 03:00 PM
Required from January 2019 or later for the right candidate.
We are seeking an inspirational Teacher of English to work within our improving department and would invite applicants from all levels of experience or a newly qualified teacher.
You will have:
- the ability to teach KS3 and KS4 English
- a creative approach to teaching and learning and commitment to personal development in order to ensure a high quality learning experience for pupils
- a willingness to play a full part in the life of the school community.
We will offer:
- a high quality range of continual professional development opportunities both within and outside of the trust
- a dedicated and supportive department with excellent schemes of work
- motivated pupils, keen to learn.
If you would like to arrange an informal visit to the school, please contact Diane Spooner on (01493) 749207 or via email: email@example.com
Please download an application pack and job description from: www.fleggormistonacademy.co.uk
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 22 November 2018.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. An enhanced DBS check will be carried out. We actively encourage CPD.