- Flegg High Ormiston Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 20 January 2020 12:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
Flegg High Ormiston Academy is part of the Ormiston Academy Trust. The academy has an excellent profile locally, is rated 'Good' by Ofsted (2016) and has won many prestigious awards. We actively promote development of the whole child, as well as ensuring they can access a broad and balanced experience in and out of the curriculum. Only 25 minutes from Norwich, and within easy reach of the coast, the school is based in Martham, a large village hub set in the middle of stunning landscape.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of Mathematics to join our thriving team. The Mathematics Department provides the opportunity to work within a well-qualified and experienced team to make a real difference to the learning of our young people.
We particularly welcome applications from NQTs.
- The ability to teach KS3 and KS4 mathematics
- A creative approach to teaching and learning and commitment to personal development in order to ensure a high-quality learning experience for students
- A willingness to play a full part in the life of the school community.
We will offer:
- a mentor led program of development for NQTs in their first year
- a high-quality, range of continual professional development opportunities both within and outside of the trust
- a dedicated and supportive department with excellent schemes of work
- motivated students, keen to learn.
If you would like to arrange an informal visit to the academy, please contact Diane Spooner in the Principal's Office on (01493) 749207 or email: email@example.com
Please download an application pack and job description from our website: www.fleggormistonacademy.co.uk
Interview date: 24 January 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.