- Thomas Gainsborough School
- Place of work:
- Great Cornard
- Salary details:
- £56,579 - £62,426 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 February 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
Thomas Gainsborough School is a consistently high performing, well-resourced, and truly comprehensive school, with a firm belief in excellence for each and every student, placing students at the heart of their curriculum.
We are seeking to appoint someone to join our Senior Leadership Team following the well-deserved promotion of the current post holder. The successful applicant will support the Deputy Headteacher (Student Support) in leading this outstanding area of our school and contribute to the whole school leadership to help ensure its continued success.
You will be:
- an outstanding teacher who has high expectations of themselves and others
- an innovative leader
- a good communicator
- committed to delivering the best possible outcomes for all students
- resilient, enthusiastic and determined to help remove students' barriers to learning
- a team player with an excellent sense of humour.
In return, we offer:
- the opportunity to work with the most wonderful students
- the chance to be part of a hardworking and friendly Senior Leadership Team
- enthusiastic and committed staff
- high quality and professional development and support.
This is an excellent opportunity for any teacher to develop their practice and continue their career progression.
The school is located just south of Sudbury in Suffolk and is within easy reach of Colchester, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds.
If you would like to visit the school in preparation for making an application or would like to speak to someone about this exciting opportunity, then please contact Kerry Fuller, Headteacher's PA via email: email@example.com or phone (01787) 375232.
Further details are available on our website: www.tgschool.net
To apply, please visit: unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 11 March 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.