- Ormiston Denes Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 09:00 AM
- £54,091 - £59,581 pa
- Required from September 2021.
Ormiston Denes is going through one of the most exciting times in its long history. With the support of a high performing and nationally established academy trust, we have launched a new structure at SLT and middle leader level which affords a number of professional development opportunities.
We therefore invite highly skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic practitioners to apply for the role of Head of Key Stage 3 to lead a strong and effective team of middle leaders including year heads, pastoral and year leads and form tutors.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the improvement of the school and be central in our drive to continue to improve standards and the quality of education and welfare for our students.
We are looking for a leader:
- with exceptional qualities who possess the skills and aptitude to be a strong and effective leader
- who enjoys working with children and will go the extra mile
- who recognises the importance of being a visible presence around the school
- who has resilience and a determination to do the very best for our students and whose values match that of Ormiston Denes
- with a track record of success
- who will use their initiative and lead by example and be focused on actions and impact.
In return Ormiston Denes Academy will offer you:
- an innovative learning community, constantly aiming for high standards
- a supportive, welcoming community of professionals
- extensive development and collaboration opportunities, throughout the Ormiston network.
If you are interested in the post, or to arrange an informal discussion please contact Dawn Carver in the first instance for further details firstname.lastname@example.org
A completed application form should be supported with a letter of application no more than two sides of A4 outlining:
- Your philosophy of education.
- Your leadership and management style.
- The impact you have had in your current role and how this would translate to the Head of KS3 post.
- How your skills, qualities and experience make you the ideal candidate.
Interview date: TBC.
Ormiston Denes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.