- Ormiston Sudbury Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR + TLR 2b
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 January 2019 12:00 PM
Required from Easter or September 2019, to support this successful faculty to reach outstanding in every element.
You will work with the good and outstanding practitioners within and promote the current subjects of mathematics, business and ICT. Your strength will be in the teaching of mathematics at all key stages; other subjects within the suite would be useful.
You will be:
- enthusiastic and passionate, with the drive and determination to move the faculty and academy to 'Outstanding' - currently Ofsted rated 'Good' (2018)
- an outstanding classroom practitioner, committed to the craft of teaching
- keen to continue our work with Cambridge University, in particular training PGCE students
- keen to continue our work with training teachers through our involvement with Colchester Teacher Training Consortium (CTTC) and Mid Essex Initial Teaching Training (MEITT)
- able to demonstrate better than expected student progress
- creative, innovative and able to differentiate effectively
- a dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with students and colleagues
- a professional who models expectations and promotes positive behaviour
- committed to all students achieving their full potential and the learning vision of the academy
- driven, motivated, adaptable, resilient, reflective and have a good sense of humour.
If you would relish the opportunity of working with us in our supportive and stimulating professional environment, then we would welcome your application.
We are looking for someone who can lead, challenge and support staff and students to great achievement through the development of excellent provision within the mathematics faculty. We require a leader who exemplifies our belief in the potential of every child and is confident in insisting on the highest standards of academic rigour and behaviour.
The Second in Faculty will be an outstanding teacher and leader with a resilient character and a strong personal drive. In addition, you will be part of a very successful Trust - Ormiston Academies Trust and training / CPD will be provided that will challenge you to develop your leadership capacity and confidence still further.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Applications should be sent directly to the Data Manager, Kirsty Phillips via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 6 February 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.