- King Edward VI School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2021 12:00 PM
- Fixed term until August 2022
- Required for January 2022 (or earlier if available)
Are you passionate about teaching and learning in our Science department? Do you have the skills and aptitudes necessary to work with a team of teachers who jointly aspire to deepen their passion for our craft and help students fulfil their scientific potential? We are looking for an ambitious, reflective and talented individual who can help us to develop the quality of Science teaching at King Edward VI School and ensure an even better learning experience for our students.
King Edward VI CEVC School is a successful, oversubscribed 11-16 school. We are situated in the historic town of Bury St Edmunds (‘the jewel in the crown of Suffolk’), surrounded by beautiful countryside – just over an hour by train to London, and a 30 minute drive to Cambridge.
We are seeking to appoint a person who:
- is passionate about Biology and is able to inspire our students with a similar love for the subject
- is committed to comprehensive education, and to improving outcomes for young people
- can work effectively as part of a team, and make a positive contribution to our ethos and values.
Also please see the attached information pack.
If you have any questions contact David Thompson, Head of Science: email@example.com
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.