- St Alban's Catholic High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 20 November 2018 10:00 AM
Required from January or Easter 2019.
The governors of St Alban's Catholic High School are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, motivated and inspiring Teacher of French on a permanent, full time basis.
The ability to offer some German teaching would be beneficial.
St Alban's Catholic High School strives to provide an excellent education for our students within a caring Christian community where all are respected, valued and supported to achieve their potential.
You will need to be willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school and be willing to develop an understanding of teaching in a Catholic setting; however, do not need to be Catholic.
Our MFL Department achieved outstanding GCSE results in the summer 2018 and we are looking for a candidate with the following qualities to join our successful team:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A passion for excellence in the teaching of languages
- The ability to teach KS3 and KS4 with the opportunity for A Level teaching
- The ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The attributes to be a strong form tutor.
The post would suit an NQT or an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge.
Application details can be found on our website: www.st-albans.suffolk.sch.uk
Previous applicants need not apply.
Interview date: w/c 26 November 2018.
All offers of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, evidence of Right to Work in the UK and satisfactory completion of all other pre-employment checks.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.