- Unity Schools Partnership
- Place of work:
- See advert details
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 22 January 2021 01:00 PM
- Required from September 2021 (would consider earlier if convenient).
We are looking for excellent, ambitious teachers to join our innovative and supportive Science team. NQT and early career teachers are welcome to apply.
We offer a range of potential locations around East Anglia and North-East London. If you live near one of these areas, then we have a school close to you.
The Unity Schools Partnership is a successful Trust made up of 30 schools spread across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Havering.
We offer the chance to be part of a team of over 90 dedicated secondary science specialists who:
- collaborate together to work smarter not harder
- embrace and promote education research
- respond to our own needs, designing our own targeted CPD and support
- provide enormous opportunities within individual teams, schools and the wider trust
- care about our people - we follow the Ethical Leadership Framework in everything we do
- have a track record of supporting trainees and NQTs in becoming highly effective teachers.
If you seek to be excellent and would like to know more about how we will help you achieve that, please complete the application form and have a look around.
All specialisms considered on merit.
If you would like to visit a school or have an informal discussion prior to submitting your application, then please contact Chris Allen: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/126152SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/126152INT
Interview date: 27 January 2021.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.