- The Lindbergh Campus
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £43,144 - £47,707
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 20 January 2020 01:00 PM
The Raedwald Trust is looking for an ambitious and visionary Head of School for Lindbergh Campus, Parkside Academy.
The Lindbergh Campus is a campus within Parkside Academy providing education for young people at KS3 and KS4. Admissions are accepted for students who have been permanently excluded from their main place of education or who are at risk of exclusion. Reintegration and Managed Moves from Lindbergh Campus through IYFAP. Please find out more by looking at our Lindbergh Campus website.
We are looking for an ambitious leader who is looking to take the next step in their career. You will be entering the academy and trust at an exciting stage in its development.
With a small cohort of pupils, a dedicated staff team, and fully collaborative trust, you will need to:
- be committed to leading our school towards its vision of delivering exceptional developmental and educational outcomes so that all our pupils can be the best that they can be
- have a clear vision of what is excellence in special educational needs and alternative provision
- be innovative and creative to find solutions to challenges facing schools today
- have the enthusiasm, positivity and resilience to lead and inspire
- always place the needs of our pupils at the centre of all decision-making
- hold a degree and a Qualified Teacher Status. Leadership qualifications are desirable.
If you would like to have an informal conversation about the Head of School role, please contact Sally Swann on (01473) 550472.
For an application form and job description, contact Laura Leeder via email: email@example.com
Interview dates: 23 and 24 January 2020.